Saturday, June 20, 2009

Speech! (Again)

Well...ok...
This is weird, and delayed, but this just went online, and I thought some people out there might still be interested in watching it!
(mostly relatives of mine)
Without further ado:

A video of me delivering the commencement speech, RISD class of 2009


 And make sure you check out the other speeches if you have the time and interest...everyone should see the speech by Sir Ken Robinsion. It's just a good one. 

Much love you guys, thanks for reading!

-Nick

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautifully done, sir.

Jess said...

Even more awesome than I remember it.
Great speech homie. I don't think they could have picked a better candidate for the job.
Also love the suit.

Anonymous said...

that's fantastic. loved it when i read it and love even more now that i saw the actual speech. fantastic and beautiful. makes me wish i went to risd.... ;)