Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jellybots



Hi!
I got a Cintiq! :D To break it in, I sat up a did a really quick doodle. It's not much to look at, but I needed to get some portion of the concept down, because it's been sitting in my head for months.

It's a concept I hope to develop really fully at some point when I have some time to myself. Try to flesh out the world and cast of characters...
For now, I'm just psyched to have the opportunity to loosen up and sketch (with color!) quickly and easily.

And in the meantime, I'm completely swamped with a particular side project I am completely psyched about. I don't think I'll say anything here yet, but please be patient. I know I promised to do more personal work and not to disappear...you'll just have to trust me that I am doing just that...but you can't see any of it. yet. :D

-n


5 comments:

Unknown said...

These look great! :D :D :D

Unknown said...

Nice! How are you liking the Cintiq?

Nicholas Kole said...

Hi Nick! I like it SO much :D
Do you have one yourself? I think it's really going to help my productivity with after-hours work.

Unknown said...

I do and I love it.
By the way, I don't know if blogger sends reply notifications, so I wanted to make sure you got the brush set you were asking about.

http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=5152&page=2

The download for the set is down near the bottom of the tutorial.

Keep well!

Marshmallow Recipes said...

Hi great reading your ppost